Pakistan Single Window is defined as ” means an information and communication technology based facility that allows persons or entities involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents with a single-entry point to fulfil import, export and transit-related regulatory requirements in Pakistan without being required to submit the same data element more than once” by PSW Act 2021.
Subscription Requirement to PSW:
FBR Profile Maintenance:
The Pakistan Single Window is integrated with Federal Board of Revenue. r subscription with PSW the data is fetched from FBR. Make sure that all the details in FBR record is up to date like cell number, email etc.
Mobile Number Ownership:
Subscriber is required to provide a Cell number which must be registered on his/her CNIC. The ownership will be verified trough Pakistan Mobile Number Portability Database PMD. Mobile number should be accessible to the subscriber. OTP verification will be done via registered mobile number.
Verification email will be sent to subscriber mentioned email address. After completion of subscription the credentials will also be shared to email address.
Bio metric Verification:
The last step for the subscriber to verify his/her CNIC through bio metric verification. NADRA e sahulat centers provide this facility.
The directors data will be fetched from SCEP/FBR database. In case of more than one directors, any one director can take up the procedure of subscription. The correspondence will be received on their mobile number and email address.
Salient Feature of PSW Subscription
- Real Time Data Validation from Federal Board of Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP, NADRA & Pakistan Mobile Number Portability Database PMD
- Broader Scope of business for international trade
- Paperless/Contactless processing is is a electronic process ensuring efficiency and timeliness
- Electronic Payments will be used for transaction
- Authentic Subscribers NADRA verified and PMD verified