If you are a Pakistani citizen who owns a mobile phone or uses an internet connection, you may be subject to income tax withholding. However, the good news is that these taxes are adjustable and can be used to reduce your tax liability during the tax year. In this article, we will guide you on how to obtain Jazz Tax Certificates in Pakistan, which are essential for reducing your tax liability.
Jazz Tax Certificates can be obtained in three different ways: via WhatsApp, Jazz World App, or SMS. Here’s how you can get your Jazz Tax Certificate through each of these channels:
Getting Jazz Tax Certificate via WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and type “Hi” and send it to 0300-3008000.
- You’ll receive a reply asking for the services you need. Choose Tax Certificate (number 7) and reply with “7.”
- Your tax certificates will be sent to you in a couple of minutes.
- You can also use this WhatsApp service to get information on your current billing amount, balance, usage details, existing package, last month’s invoice, call and recharge history, and other services.
Getting Jazz Tax Certificate via Jazz World App
- Download the Jazz World App from the Google Play Store and register.
- Tap the top right corner of the app home screen (Menu).
- Go to “Support” and select “Tax Certificate.”
- Choose the year for which you need the Tax Certificate.
- Your Jazz Tax Certificate will be downloaded instantly on your mobile or PC.
Getting Jazz Tax Certificate via SMS
- For Prepaid users, dial *444# and follow the instructions (Press relevant serial No of Tax certificate)
- For Postpaid users, dial *446# and follow the instructions (Press relevant serial No of Tax certificate)
In conclusion, if you are a Pakistani citizen, it is important to obtain your Jazz Tax Certificate to reduce your tax liability. These certificates can be obtained easily through WhatsApp, Jazz World App, or SMS. We hope this guide has been helpful to you in obtaining your Jazz Tax Certificate.